What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is the assessment and treatment of physical health, and aims to correct disorders of the musculoskeletal system such as:
- Joint pain and stiffness
- Postural problems
- Back and lneck pain
- Sports injuries
- Ligament sprains
- Nerve injury
- Post-operative problems
- Muscle weakness
Using diagnostic skills our team provide advise and promote healing by applying
techniques such as:
- Joint Manipulation / Mobilisation
- Postural correction
- Electrotherapeutic modalities
The purpose of treatment is to restore normal levels of activity and balance within the musculoskeletal system using rehabilitation rather than medication.
Our Physiotherapists are registered with the following bodies:
- HPC – The Health Professions Council
- CSP -The Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
- AACP -The Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- OCPPP – The Organisation of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice
For more information, book a consultation with the physiotherapist.